We appreciate celebrations of love that are all shapes and sizes. Eloping can be crazy and romantic, but there’s still some planning that needs to happen. Inn on Boltwood has a package specially designed to be inclusive of wedding day needs and help you simply say “I do”. Our specially designed package is also an ideal choice for couples looking to plan a smaller wedding (30 guests or less) or a married couple wanting to renew their vows and commitments to one another.
Our elopement package includes:
- Access to the grounds, providing unique photo opportunities throughout all seasons
- Bride’s bouquet of seasonal flowers
- Day of wedding coordination for your special day
- Intimate ceremony space
- Celebration toast with Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Charcuterie and vegetable board for social hour
- Two hours of premium cocktail service
- Four course farm to table dinner; gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian options available
- Wine service with dinner
- Wedding cake or your choice of dessert with Coffee service
- Table service, linens, chairs, china, flatware, glassware
- Preferred vendor list
- Complimentary menu tasting for the engaged couple and a customizable menu focused on local sustainability
- Complimentary overnight room for the newlywed couple on their wedding night
- Champagne and sweet treats delivered to your overnight room
$149 per person; please note – final counts must be provided 5 business days prior to the scheduled event. All prices, fees, and room rentals, unless otherwise noted, are subject to a 17% taxable service charge and a 5% taxable administrative fee. The 5% administrative fee does not represent a tip or service charge for wait staff employees, service employees, or service bartenders. All prices, fees, service charges, and room rentals are subject to 7% state sales tax.
Minimum of 10 guests and maximum of 30 guests. All receptions must take place within 90 days after confirming your booking; not valid on previously booked events.