We appreciate celebrations of love that are all shapes and sizes. Eloping can be crazy and romantic, but there’s still some planning that needs to happen. Inn on Boltwood has a package specially designed to include wedding day needs and help you simply say “I do”. Our specially designed package is also an ideal choice for couples planning a smaller wedding (30 guests or less) or a married couple wanting to renew their vows and commitments to one another.
Our elopement package includes:
- Access to the grounds, providing unique photo opportunities throughout all seasons
- Bride’s bouquet of seasonal flowers
- Day of wedding coordination for your special day
- Intimate ceremony space
- Celebration toast with Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Charcuterie and vegetable board for social hour
- Two hours of premium cocktail service
- Four-course farm to table dinner; gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options available
- Wine service with dinner
- Wedding cake or your choice of dessert with Coffee service
- Table service, linens, chairs, china, flatware, glassware
- Preferred vendor list
- Complimentary menu tasting for the engaged couple and a customizable menu focused on local sustainability
- Complimentary overnight room for the newlywed couple on their wedding night
- Champagne and sweet treats delivered to your overnight room
Please note – final counts must be provided 5 business days prior to the scheduled event. All prices, fees, and room rentals, unless otherwise noted, are subject to a 17% taxable service charge and a 5% taxable administrative fee. The 5% administrative fee does not represent a tip or service charge for wait staff employees, service employees, or service bartenders. All prices, fees, service charges, and room rentals are subject to a 7% state sales tax.
Minimum of 10 guests and a maximum of 30 guests. All receptions must take place within 90 days after confirming your booking; not valid on previously booked events.