Personalized Meeting Services
You’re planning a meeting and perfection is of the utmost importance. Inn on Boltwood provides personalized service, attractive and distinct meeting spaces, and tailored menu planning. Ensure your meeting’s success by providing your group with all of the qualities that matter most. Inn on Boltwood’s professional meeting planners are there to expertly guide you through the planning process.
- Diverse meeting space for large gatherings or more informal break-outs
- More than 8,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space
- Featured garden tent for outdoor options up to 200 guests for your open-air meeting
- On-site audio-visual including drop-down projection screens and LCD projectors
- Customizable catering menus focused on local sustainability
- Gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options available
- On-site full-service restaurant
- Promotional group rates for overnight accommodations
- Meeting room food & beverage packages include deluxe continental breakfast, coffee service,
lunch, and breaks starting at $49 per person*
*Taxes and fees not included in package pricing
WINE & BREW TOUR
- Wine & Brew includes a tour of the venue to learn how they make their products.
- Flight of beer or wine tasting available.
- Presentation on products and tasting rounds lasts 90 minutes
THE HITCHCOCK CENTER
- Tour of the Hitchcock Center; Built to achieve the most rigorous green building certification in the world, the center helps develop environmentally conscious citizens of the world through their zero energy and water technologies.
- Tour lasts an hour and 30 minutes to two hours
BENESKI MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
- Dinosaur skeletons & footprints, dazzling minerals, and more.
TASTE OF THE VALLEY FARM TOURS
- The Valley has some of the best soil in the country, as well as some of the oldest farms.
LOCAL ART GALLERIES
- Visit The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, Emily Dickinson Museum and the Yiddish Book Center
- All local galleries are a short distance from the inn.
- Choose one of the valley’s notable peaks: Mt Tom, Mt Holyoke, or Mt Toby, for a spectacular view of the Pioneer Valley.
- This is a gentle and restorative experience that will allow you to connect deeply to the healing powers of nature in some of the area’s most idyllic conservation forestland.
- An all-level yoga experience in the woods. Enjoy the sounds, sights, and smells of nature as your guide takes you through a reflective walk in the woods to a clearing where you will practice yoga in a beautiful and grounding setting.
- The Connecticut River is one of the valley’s greatest natural resources providing a migratory habitat for many birds and fish. Paddling around the Sunderland Islands is a great opportunity to explore this wild habitat and hopefully see the nesting bald eagles.
- The Deerfield River is considered to be one of the top trout rivers in the eastern United States. Enjoy a half-day guided float on some of the best stretches of the river.
- Rolling hills through farm country, quaint cafes, and beautiful scenery provide the backdrop for our favorite 20-mile route through the valley.
Contact our sales team at 413-835-2007 or submit an RFP to learn more about planning your next meeting or outing. Submit Your RFP or Contact Us