Looking to plan a meeting or event for 50 guests or less? Inn on Boltwood is ready to be your host! We have enhanced protocols in place for cleaning and social distancing to ensure that your guests are comfortable. Our quaint and unique Amherst hotel accommodations feature 49 guest rooms and suites and we offer more than 8,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor space, including our 3,200 sq. ft. Garden Tent, Rooftop Terrace, and elegant Greenhouse Room.
New protocols at the Inn on Boltwood supplement our already strict practices to include social distancing guidelines and enhanced sanitation recommendations of the CDC, FDA, and local health organizations. Highlights of the important steps we are taking include:
- We have ensured that the Inn is fully compliant with all local, county, state, and federal guidelines.
- We have installed appropriate guideline signage in the public areas outlining the requirements for proper social distancing.
- Hospital Grade disinfectant is used for all sanitizing. The required Ecolab Peroxide chemical is hospital grade and is certified by EPA to combat COVID-19.
- We pride ourselves in providing and clean and safe environment for our guests. Your overnight rooms will be thoroughly sanitized, cleaned, and inspected before each occupancy.
- Associates are required to wash their hands at a minimum of once every hour, as well as after each guest interaction, and will use an approved sanitizer after each contact transfer.
- All associates are required to wear PPE as stipulated by the state and federal guidelines.
- Continuous cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas throughout the event space.
- As per state mandate, your guests will be required to wear face coverings at all times when they are not seated at their table.
- Floor plans have been revised to accommodate social distancing as required by the state mandates related to the capacity of the event space. Right now, indoor venues are permitted to accommodate 8 people per 1,000 square feet, not to exceed 25 people. Do not forget we have the outside tent available for meetings through the end of October for larger events up to 50 guests! See floor chart for details.
- Plated meals are recommended to ensure guest and staff safety. The Inn has discontinued offering buffet and family-style meals at this time. We can work together to customize menus that will “wow” your group. Your food items may remain the same, and we will serve each item individually and plated. We have replaced any shared condiments such as butter, salt and pepper, and ketchup, with individually packaged offerings. Our silverware is now pre-sealed in individual packages.
- Finally, we have “Be healthy” kits available for purchase for each of your guests to include a mask, hand wipes, and hand sanitizer.
The team at Inn on Boltwood wants to put your mind at ease knowing that you and your guests’ health and well-being are always our top priority.
Contact Catherine Jindela, Catering Sales Manager, today to book a tour and plan your next event. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and eager to make your next meeting or event a success.